Posted on March 12, 2018
Let me share some beauty world secrets / Cheat sheet for fine / thin hair haircuts or styles this month…lets get down to work right away.
If you have thin fine hair of any texture please speak to your stylist about these points.
- Don’t add layers in the back – this can take away from overall volume from the hair.
- Do change your parting for more dimension.
- Do add in colors /highlights for depth and volume and to hide greys.
- Don’t cut bangs – they take away from the hair’s volume at the crown.
- Do use Root Volumizing Spray and Stylers to naturally enhance volume of the cut.
- Do add layers in the front to long cuts.
- Do cut hair into a blunt. A single length creates the illusion of volume.
- Don’t get cuts that require a lot of heat styling – this is damaging to fine and thin hair.
- Add two clip small fillers at the crown or the temples rather than long extensions to get the blow dried effect in your hair.
- Add extensions in layers rather than the ear-to-ear singlets. It is more comfortable as the weight of the extensions gets divided over the scalp.
These are all small tips which go a long way in deciding about your final look. Take it easy ladies….no stress about your tresses…happie hair to the rescue.
Lots of Love